Monday, May 31, 2010

Anderson - Boshammer Wedding

Ceremony and Reception location was at the Sheraton Keauhou Bay Resort and Spa.The wedding colors were really fresh including pinks, greens and hints of cream. I used green Hydrangea, two different types of pink spray roses, fiddle-head fern to add interest and of course some lovely garden roses! I also used "Candy Bianca" a really nice colored pink rose that is soft and antique looking. I am hoping to get a photo of the bridesmaids bouquets to post soon, but I have added the brides bouquet shown above. We added the Phaelenopsis Orchids to an all rose bouquet, and since they are so delicate, they looked a bit like fluttering butterflies when the bride walked down the aisle...so cute!
Photos by Mimi Gubser





2 comments:

  1. I LOVE those Maria Theresia garden roses! Aren't they awesome???????? Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete